Title - Things successful people say
Some pointers that I've got are:
1. I will face life's challenges with a hopeful and productive approach.
- Being optimistic does not equate to being oblivious to life's unpleasant occurrences. It simply means one adopts ways to attain the best possible outcome, no matter how dismal the circumstances.
2. Instead of reacting to events and waiting for opportunities, I will venture out to create my own destiny.
- Harbouring plans, goals and ideas do not count for much unless we take concrete action to achieve them.
3. I can't complete everything all at one go. But I can take small consistent steps towards achieving my vision.
- Go-getters take conscious control of their lives, set goals and work towards achieving them. However, it is easy to give up when our goals seem insurmountable. Do not attempt to conquer a mountain with a single step. Instead, break down your ambitious goals into smaller manageable ones to be attained one step at a time.
4. I'll devise contingency plans to fall back on in case the expected plan does not materialise.
- Confront likely failings beforehand to stop them from become reality. Develop a habit of adopting precautions and drawing up contingency plans.
5. If I manage to earn a lot of money, I'll just remember to share what I can with the needy.
- When a person is successful, he or she is likely to possess extra resources to share with the less fortunate. Being charitable makes us aware of the hardships the lower strata of society struggle with, keeps us firmly grounded and deters us from being too caught up in our own success.
Yours,
Something Small Thinking Big
No comments:
Post a Comment